Friday 26 October 2012

Weezy Hospitalized After Suffering Seizure Like Symptoms


It seems like Ricky Rozay isn’t the only rapper that may not be caring for himself properly.

According to reports, yesterday afternoon, Lil Wayne’s private jet had to make an emergency landing after he began experiencing seizure-like symptoms.  The plane landed in Houston and he was treated at a local hospital and then released. 

His reps have released a statement saying:
Lil Wayne was successfully released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration. He is at home on doctor mandated rest and will return to work soon. He appreciates all of his fans for their support and love.
According to TMZ, Lil Wayne experience a second seizure while on a plane headed to Los Angeles. Although the site has a photograph of him leaving a Louisiana hospital after the plane made an emergency landing, his reps are denying such.

Last year, fellow rapper Rick Ross experienced two seizures in one day while on a plane, and later on a private jet en route to a Wingstop opening in Memphis. Months later, during a visit to 106 and Park, he revealed that test results proved he was 100% healthy and the seizures were the cause of lack of sleep:
It was a case of me not getting enough rest, enough sleep. I would get two hours of sleep and keep moving… that has to stop.
He also told Chelsea Handler earlier this year:
I had a seizure. Basically too much weed. I wake up, I party too much, I drink too much at the parties. Then I would wake up in the morning and drink the warm leftover champagne and it took a toll on my kidney. Well really I was just extremely exhausted so I had to change up a few things. I’m trying, I’m not all the way there yet but I’m trying.[...]I’m drinking a little less.
Hopefully, these guys will learn to slow down a little.

The Katenga News team would like to wish Weezy a quick recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment